National Taipei University of Education, Chinese Language Education Center
Near MRT Station
North, Taipei City
- Established Date: 2006
- National Taipei University of Education, Chinese Language Education Center
- Address:Room Y202, Duxing Building, No.134, Sec. 2, Heping E. Rd., Da-an District, Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.) .
- Teachers: Full-time teacher 2 people, Part-time teacher 11 people
- Contact Person: Rae Tsai
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 886-2-2732-1104 ext.82025
- FAX: 886-2-2732-5950
Applicants must be over 18 years old. The applicants are required to have completed at least high school education.
Please prepare all the necessary application forms and the related documents (written in Chinese or English) and bring them over to our center in person, or send them before the deadline (Applications with a postmark dated later than the deadline will not be processed).
1. Application Form: Please download from our website
2. Completed application form with two of 2-inch photos
3. A photocopy of the applicant’s high school or higher diploma: of most recently awarded diploma (or an university acceptance letter for graduating high school seniors or university/college transcripts). And a photocopy of a transcript of academic records (at least a high school transcript should be provided).
4. Financial Statement: must be current (within the past 3 months) and show that the applicant has adequate funds to cover his or her intended period of study, to the extent of at least US$2,500. The statement must show that the name of a parent. The amount should be in U.S. dollars. This proof may be a dated bank statement or a letter from a bank on its letterhead written within the past 3 months. If using a parent's statement, the spelling must be the same as on the application and that parent must submit a letter guaranteeing willingness to support the applicant's stay in Taiwan. Proof of a scholarship or bank loan are also acceptable forms of documentation.
5. Copy of your passport or, if available, your Alien Resident Certificate. If you don’t yet have a passport when you send your application, you may submit a copy of it later during registration at our center.
Please refer to the website for more information: http://academic.ntue.edu.tw/files/11-1007-399.php
* Free one-on-one office hour
* Scholarship for top students in every class
* Seasonal field trip
* Culture experience lessons
* Mandarin ability enhancing class
* Various cultural communication
With a long academia history, NTUE, founded in 1896, is one of the prestige academic institutes in Taiwan. It plays an important role in the development for primary education and teacher training programs, and has been highly regarded as an essential figure of the educational service. CLEC of NTUE helps students who come from different cultures and language backgrounds, in making rapid progress to reach the goal of learning Mandarin effectively.