This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas:
1. the main menu zone at the top.
2. the content zone at the center.
This website is designed upon the principles of Accessible Web Development Guidelines (AWDG), providing accessible website design functions including Anchors (:::), Access Key, Site Navigator, etc. The Access Key used by this site are designatedas follow：
Note: Use Alt for Internet Explorer accesskeys, and Shift+Alt for Firefox.
- Alt + U (IE), Alt + Shift + U (Firefox): Upper block, containing links to the major sections and services of this site.
- Alt + C (IE), Alt + Shift + C (Firefox): Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt + L (IE), Alt + Shift + L (Firefox): Left block, containing links to the sub-sections of this site.