Chinese Learning Center, Kainan University
Near High-Speed Rail Station
Near Train Station
North, Taoyuan City
- Established Date: 2005
- Chinese Learning Center, Kainan University
- Address:No. 1 Kainan Road , Luzhu, Taoyuan County 338, Taiwan
- Teachers: Full-time teacher 0 people, Part-time teacher 17 people
- Contact Person: 吳佩璂
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (03)3412500#4140
- Student apply in abroad：
- A photocopy of Passport
- High school diploma and transcript
- Financial certificate of 3000 USD
- Certificate of language proficiency: TOCFL A1or TOEIC 350 (Necessary for Vietnamese students, other countries please have English communication skills)
- Student in Taiwan ( who may have work permit, spousal visa, or ARC) ：
- A photocopy of Passport
- Alien Residence Certificate (ARC)
(The detail of class timetable, please feel free to email us: email@example.com)
- Need to apply Chinese Language Center Visa
- Download 華語中心入學申請表 in our website, and finish all the documents. Please specify your address and contacts way so that we can mail the admission letter.
- After finish the application form, please sent it and the mention of admission conditions to our office personal delivery or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It will take 3-5 days to check out your file. After we check, we will let you know the result by email. If you have any problem, you can contact us.
- No need to apply Visa (Who have the ARC legally in Taiwan)
- Download 華語中心入學申請表 in our website, and finish all the documents. Please specify your address and contacts way.
- After finish the application form, please sent it and the mention of admission conditions to our office personal delivery or email to email@example.com .
- It will take 1-2 days to check out your file. After we check, we will let you know the result by email or phonecall.
Please come to our office with your ARC document and pay NTD 3000 for reserve your quota in appoint time. The fee will be deducted from your tuition.If you have any problem, you can contact us.
Apply dormitory in campus：
Students can choose dormitory 1 or dormitory2.
Students who study in Chinese Language Center can apply dormitory, however, due to the limited spots, if you want to apply, please let us know while you apply our center.
Dormitory fees (without summer vacation, winter vacation, utility bill ): Dormitory 1 (Bedsit, shared bathroom )：27,000 NTD/ One academic year；Dormitory 2 (Double room, four people in one space and have bathroom in room)：33,000 NTD/ One academic year.
- Mattresses, pillows, and quilts need to prepare by yourself. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Students shall be room by 12 A.M.
Kai-nan University Chinese Language Center [Taoyuan Center] was established in 2005. Our second CLC was established in 2006 in Taipei City [Taipei Center]. Thanks to the convenient traffic network linking with both Taoyuan and Taipei center, and friendly learning environments, therefore, becoming the best place to learning Chinese.
The purposes of the Chinese Language Center:
- Planning a complete and professional Chinese language study course.
- Planning a complete and professional teacher training related course.
- Providing a complete Chinese language learning course for the exchange of foreign teachers and students of Kainan University.
- Cooperating with the Ministry of Education, the Overseas Chinese Affairs Committee, the World Chinese Language Education Association and other relevant units to provide Chinese language cooperation plans.
We have different level classes, from beginning to high level. The basic class will open irregularly. You can email or call to ask more specifically time. If you have learned before, we will do the placement test. There are 8-15 students in one class. We will use Hanyu Pinyin to teach all the courses.