Language Center, National University of Kaohsiung
Near MRT Station
- Contact Person: Yu-Han Chen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 886-7-591-9257
- FAX: 886-7-591-9258
Online Chinese Courses(For Tutoring)
- Time: 1.5~2 hours per class, one class per week. An appointment should be made with the instructor in advance.
- Fee: $30,000 NTD (50 hours in total).
- Class size: 1~ 3 people
- Class materials: E-book. Handouts provided by the instructor. You will need to purchase an E-book online. (Printed books are available via international home delivery services.)
- If you miss a class or request a leave of absence, please note that we DO NOT offer make-up classes. If you would like to reschedule a class, please discuss it with your instructor and the other students in the course.
- A certificate will be issued if you fulfill the two following requirements: passing the exams and taking the course for at least 37.5 hours.
- A computer (or a laptop), a video camera, and a microphone are needed for your online course.
- A screenshot will be taken by the instructor during the class as a proof of your attendance.
Notes (For online tutoring classes):
(1) The course has to be completed within 1 year.
(2) If you would like to request a leave of absence due to some personal reasons, please note that only 3 absences are allowed. Additional absences are viewed as withdrawing the class.