Chinese Language Center of Tzu Chi University
Near Train Station
East, Hualien County
- Established Date: 2003
- Chinese Language Center of Tzu Chi University
- Address:No. 67, Jieren Street, Hualien City, Taiwan
- Teachers: Full-time teacher 5 people, Part-time teacher 6 people
- Contact Person: Tzu Pei Huang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 886-38527677#1681
- FAX: 886-3-8466065
Foreigners who are interested in learning Chinese.
- Online Application: http://www.language.tcu.edu.tw/?page_id=1348
- Required Documents: Photocopy of passport, financial statement (at least US$2,500)
- Online Oral Test
After the oral placement exam, the Center will mail an Admission Letter to the student. The student must take the Admission Letter along with the visa application form to the nearest Taiwan Embassy, Consulate or related Taipei Economic and Cultural Office to apply for the Chinese Language Study Visa, which should be specified for study at the Tzu Chi University, Chinese Language Center.
New Student Orientation
The Chinese Language Center (CLC) of Tzu Chi University was founded based on the "Great compassion to people and great mercy for all" spirit of Master Cheng Yen, the founder of Tzu Chi University. Our aims include:
- To provide Mandarin courses in Traditional Chinese with listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- To enhance students’ understanding of Taiwanese culture.
- To inspire students with the Tzu Chi spirit of great love, gratitude, mutual respect, and caring for all.
- To train Mandarin teachers who cultivate Tzu Chi huamnities.