Chinese Language Center, Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages
South, Kaohsiung City
Near High-Speed Rail Station
Near Train Station
Near MRT Station
- Contact Person: Gustav CHEN
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 886-7-3426031 #3303
Regular Chinese Course
A limit of 10 students per class permits greater teacher/student interaction.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE／
Each year we welcome a huge number of diverse students to CLC to learn about Chinese language and culture.
International students have a wide variety of opportunities to interact with local students.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING TEACHING METHODS／
We offer personalized teaching, supplemented with multimedia technology and distance learning.
- Terms: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Duration: 11 weeks (15hrs/week)
- Course length: 15 hours per week
- Course Time: Monday to Friday 09:10 - 12:00
|2012 Winter Term||2020.11.30 - 2021.02.19||2020.10.30|
|2103 Spring Term||2021.03.08 - 2021.05.21||2021.02.08|
|2106 Summer Term||2021.06.07 - 2021.08.20||2021.05.07|
|2109 Autumn Term||2021.09.06 - 2021.11.19||2021.08.06|
|2112 Winter Term||2021.12.06 - 2022.02.25||2021.11.05|
- Basic: Practical oral expression ability, listening, speaking, reading, writing and all-round integration to conduct basic communication.
- Intermediate: Based on modern life information to strengthen written communication skills and enhance the use of modern social language.
- Advanced: Art, business, conversation, thoughts on different subjects, philosophy, literature, news, religion, writing, and much more.
OFF-CAMPUS LEARNING EXPERIENCE／
- One day and weekend trips.
- Enjoy the beauty of Taiwan’s scenery.
- Explore aboriginal or ethnic minorities’ villages.
- Visit historic or culturally significant sites.
- Experience traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Participate in fun and educational group activities.
- Providing cultural courses every month.
- Free tutoring
- Free study consultation
11 Weeks Tuition
- 15 hours/week: NT$ 28,050 (11 weeks)
- To apply in Taiwan: NT$ 500
- To apply from abroad: US$ 20
Medical Insurance (offered by R.O.C government)
- To apply in Wenzao: NT$1,500
- More Information about the Medical Insurance: Click here
Early Bird Discount
- Applicant completes the application before the registration deadline will receive a:
- New Applicants: 5% discount.
- Former Students: 10% discount.
- Applicant completes the application after the registration deadline will receive a:
- New Applicants: 3% discount.
- Former Students: 5% discount.
Classification: Regular Mandarin Program
Class Period: 3 months
Offering courses frenquency: Quarterly
Students Number: 5~10
Tuition Fee: NTD 25245
Levels Advance,Upper Intermediate,Intermediate,Pre-intermediate,Elementary ,Beginning