Da-Yeh University Chinese Language Center
Central, Changhua County
Near Train Station
- Contact Person: Hsing-Chuan, Tsai
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 886-4-8511888 ext.1861
- FAX: 886-4-8511613
Regular Courses (12 Weeks)
We teach traditional Chinese characters, Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, and use "Modern Chinese" books to teach Chinese courses in grades. New students will receive placement tests at the beginning and study in the most suitable class.
1. Class time: Monday to Friday.
2. Course time: 12 hours for compulsory courses and 3 hours for elective courses, total 15 hours per week.
3. This course includes cultural courses and outdoor teaching.
4.One-quarter course fee: tuition fee is 24,000 NTD, registration fee is 1,200 NTD, a total of 25,200 Taiwan dollars.