Language Center, National Changhua University of Education
Central, Changhua County
Near High-Speed Rail Station
Near Train Station
- Contact Person: Nancy Huang
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 04-7232105#1672
- FAX: 886-4-721-1226
Seasonal Chinese Program
- Small Classes: All classes are taught in small sizes, with 5 to 12 students in each class.
- Various Options: We offer classes from the beginning level to an advanced level. Students will take a placement test before the term starts.
- We put emphasis on all four language skills, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Personal Tutor: We will assign a tutor trained by our teachers for each international student. Tutors will arrange 1-on-1 academic counseling one hour per week free for students enrolled in seasonal Chinese program.
- Culture Classes: Our cultural classes include paper cutting, calligraphy, Chinese painting, cuisine, etc.
- Recruiting information: Chinese Programs are open to foreigners who are over 18 years old with a high school or higher diploma or its equivalent.
- Application Procedure : http://lcch.ncue.edu.tw/curriculum_season/16
Classification: Regular Mandarin Program
Class Period: 3 months
Offering courses frenquency: Quarterly
Students Number: 5~12
Tuition Fee: NTD 27000
Levels Advance,Upper Intermediate,Intermediate,Pre-intermediate,Elementary ,Beginning