National Taiwan Normal University, Mandarin Training Center
North, Taipei City
Near MRT Station
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 886-2-7749-5130
- FAX: 886-2-2341-8431
Three Weeks Express Program
Chinese Language Courses
- 3 hours per day (mornings or afternoons, depending on classroom availability) Monday through Friday.
- Students are placed in classes suited to their level of Chinese ability determined by placement tests.
- All classes are small (6~10 students), and designed to meet students’ specific needs, so as to enhance their knowledge of the language and culture as effectively as possible.
- 7~11 kinds (14 times) of classes are organized during the three weeks. Students can choose 3 classes from the 7-11 kinds of classes.
- Topics include Calligraphy, Chinese Yoyo, Chinese Kung-fu, Chinese painting, Chinese tea, Paper cut, Chinese macrame, etc.
- All classes are hands-on, taught in Mandarin or English.
- 7 cultural excursions are organized during the three weeks.Students can choose 3 routes from the 5-6 routes.
- The excursions aim to let students take a closer look at Taiwan, its life, its traditional architecture, history, religion, customs and aboriginal cultures, etc.
- Routes include National Palace Museum, Shifen, Yingge, Shanshia, Tamsui, Jioufen, etc.
- 3 Buddy parties are organized during the three weeks.
- Make friends with Taiwanese students, practice Chinese, understand Taiwanese culture and life.
- Farewell Banquet
Classification: Mandarin Study Tour
Class Period: 3 weeks
Class Date: -
Students Number: 6~10
Levels Advance,Upper Intermediate,Intermediate,Pre-intermediate,Elementary ,Beginning