Chinese Culture University, Mandarin Learning Center
North, Taipei City
Address:No.231, Section 2, Jianguo South Road, Da'an District.
Near High-Speed Rail Station
Near Train Station
Near MRT Station
- Contact Person: MLC( Mandarin Learning Center)
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 886-2-2700-5858 ext.8131~8136
- FAX: 886-2-2708-1257
The Chinese Culture University Mandarin Learning Center（MLC） belongs to the largest university of continuing education in Taiwan. The MLC offers instruction from excellent professional teachers for both bilingual (Japanese/Chinese, Korean/Chinese and English/Chinese) and whole Chinese learning environments. The MLC Mandarin Individual Class provides students with more individual listening, speaking, reading and writing practice according to each student's needs and learning purposes. All aspects are oriented to a faster and more efficient learning result from the textbook selection to class design.
1.50 minutes per class, at least 2 class hours per week.
2. Students can choose any hours from 8:10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If students wish to study later at night, please call us for more information.
3. Once class has started, the scheduled time may not be altered. If you are planning on missing a class, please notify us in advance to receive a leave of absence.
4. In the case of a government announcement that cancel school and work will be cancelled due to natural disaster or accident, no refund will be given.
More Info:http://mlc.sce.pccu.edu.tw/show_detail.aspx?block_id=1000310117000083&border_id=B20151228000008&css=blank&append=n&menu=Individual Classes&subtitle=y&language=en&submenu=Course Introduction