Mandarin Daily News Language Center
North, Taipei City
Near Train Station
Near MRT Station
- Contact Person: Anny Hu
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (02) 2392-1133 ext.1003 / (02) 2391-5134
The intensive course is held for students who is over 18 years old and needs visa assistance. The course is a 3-month long term, and students have to take 15 hours classes a week. Students who need visa assistance are required to provide a photocopy of passport, a 2-inch poto, study plan and bank statement (over US$5,000 or TWD$150,000)
- Students come to Taiwan with our visa assistance will be "employment prohibited".
- Students who were absent for more than 1/4 class hours within the first 2 months are not allowed to extendthe 3rd month visa.
- The tuition excludes textbook fee.
- The Chinese classes are "group classes". If there are no group class available or due to students' requirement, students have to pay for the difference for individual class.
Classification: Regular Mandarin Program
Class Period: 3 months
Offering courses frenquency: Monthly
Tuition Fee: NTD 45000
Levels Intermediate,Pre-intermediate,Elementary ,Beginning