Ming Chuan University, Mandarin Studies & Culture Center
North, Taipei City
Near High-Speed Rail Station
Near Train Station
Near MRT Station
- Contact Person: Jacky Chen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 886-2-28824564#8210
- FAX: 886-2-28809073
Free Elective Courses
- Free courses HERE! You may select more than one course and each course require to pay NT$500 deposit. If you fully attend, deposit will be returned. Sick leaves will not be accounted as absent. Other leaves such as personal leave or unexcused leave will be counted as absent.
- Require to fill in application form and pay NT$500 deposit at the same time.
- No make-up classes during class duration.
- Name list of each course will be announced at Jihe campus MSCC office. If the course does not reach minimum student requirement, deposit will be returned.
- We won't offer a certificate for free courses.
To apply for Mandarin program, please come to Ming Chuan University Main campus A Building 2nd Floor International Education & Exchange (IEE) Office or Tue. and Thur. 12:30~13:30 at Jihe campus 3F Mandarin Studies & Culture Center Office.
If you have any questions, please contact Phoebe via email@example.com or phone 02-2882-4564 ext: 8311.